Tuesday, November 27, 2007

PC built

I finally got my new PC upgraded after all the UPS trouble. I had a few problems, but I got it working fairly fast. I even OC'd it 200Mhz faster! OMG! Then I got to test out some demos of games Ive been wanting to play. Crysis seemed good, and so did CoD4. I also got bioshock because it was on sale. Q4 of 07' and Q1/Q2 of 08' are great times for PC gaming. Its been a little slow until now. Crysis, GoW, CoD4, UT3 all look good. Then there is Assassins Creed, Devil May Cry4, Age of Conan, and WAR (sorry if I left out any) for early next year.

I'm running Vista now. People still believe its buggy, but its really not. I'm sure it was when it first came out, but come on people. I'm even running 64-bit, an even less compatible version of Vista and I haven't had a problem yet.

Next time I blog I might do a mini-review for CoD4. I should be picking up a copy this weekend.



Happy fragging and animu watching desu~!

~ Burger-san

No comments: