Saturday, October 6, 2007

SAT... again

Took my SAT for the third time today. I don't know why, maybe I thought I could do a bit better than my last ones. I should know better though. I don't study for it, so what's the point? I actually think I did worse than nomal on this one. I answered less on the majority of the sections, and my essay was a mess (my first paragraph didnt agree with the rest of the paper).


What's with the SAT? I can understand the SAT2, etc. because it's on specific material. The math portion of the SAT is reasoning questions that you almost never see in school past a certain grade. Thus studying for the math portion means you need to use their SAT help book. Why test us on the majority of something we don't get drilled on in school? I need to study other subjects and do other HW. I dont want to study for hours on material thats only good for one test. The english section is ok though, it basically tests grammar and vocabulary (only grammar isnt taught past like 7th grade).


But im probably wrong about all of this so DISREGARD IT (lol).

No comments: