Sunday, October 7, 2007

Majors... minors... blah

This weekend I have been thinking about my major/minor a lot. Originally I was thinking of just having computer engineering as a major and no minor. After going to a engineering meeting I thought about making japanese my minor (total weaboo I know). I got so hyped over wanting to take japanese that I thought "hey, why not major in japanese?." I looked around and the closest thing was Asian Studies. Naturally I jumped all over the idea. Then I got to thinking, what would I do with that degree?


After multiple headaches, I decided I would attempt to minor in japanese and major in something more on the lines of "computer science." I came to this conclusion when I realized that I would probably need more skills than knowing the japanese culture and language to make a living in Japan (one can dream).


Well this all depends on if I can get into a college (I doubt myself too much -_-). Back to watching anime I suppose.

No comments: