SUDDENLY, GEAR CHANGES, EVERYWHERE
Eve is really fun right. Ok I lied, its only fun when you are pvping with a large group of people and are dealing with the politics of the game. Im just making that up because I have never actually experienced those things myself, except once, and it was fun. Scratch all that. Being in a spaceship MMO is awesome, period. Eve has its own radio station, and TV show, its great.
Random awesome picture of right now INCOMING:

INPUT by Sai:
At work today I had to give out tootsie rolls to trick'o'treaters, which is the most random thing I have ever done on Halloween. A watch store giving out candy to strangers...
The worst part is that I'm only allowed to give out 2 rolls per person, which in some people's minds, is stingy. Let me make this clear, people. Free items are things that people give away out of kindness of their hearts and/or made to by giant corporations. I could've said "No, you do not get candy because, one you are over the age of 50, two you are not dressed up, and three why are you using a purse thats about the size of a size 6 shoe...."
And 100% of those people are black people, not even immigrants or white people. [<--- random statement/opinion about race]
No comments:
Post a Comment